Appliance & Consumer Product Manufacturing
Vitrek understands that appliance and consumer product manufacturers have unique requirements for product safety and compliance testing, which is why we provide you with the highest quality and cost effective compliance testing equipment and software for your special testing applications.
- Large home appliances including refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers and air conditioners
- Small home appliances including toasters, microwaves, blenders, and more
- Personal electronics including cell phones, tablets, electronic watches, health monitors
- Home electronics including televisions, stereos, speakers, clocks and more
- Office equipment including computers, servers, printers, monitors, keyboards and peripherals
Electronic devices must meet specific standards that require measurement and testing during the manufacturing process. The global nature of the electronics industry often requires products to meet international safety standardes. Vitrek hipot testers are designed to implement pre-programmed tests to confirm product compliance to the relevant electrical safety standards.
Electronic devices, particularly power conversion systems (power supplies, adjustable frequency drives, uninterruptible power supplies, etc.) typically require careful design practices to assure compliance with conducted emissions standards and efficiency objectives. Vitrek power analyzers provide an excellent tool to perform these important measurements.
Most home appliances are a combination of electro-mechanical systems and sophisticated electronic controls. As such, the electronics have the same requirements for compliance testing as most other electronic devices. In addition, the unit itself must also meet electrical safety standards requiring hipot testing.
Use the button below to view additional information on how Vitrek products can support your compliance and testing needs for appliance and consumer products!