Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are customers who incorporate one or more of GaGe’s high speed digitizers, arbitrary waveform generators, or other instruments into their end product and resell the complete system to end-users. Please contact GaGe for more information on qualifications and application for membership in the GaGe OEM Program.
GaGe values our OEM customers and understand their needs to complete projects on time and within budget. With our reliable, high-quality products and support, our OEM customers gain valuable time-to-market and save tens of thousands of development dollars. Our knowledgeable support staff assists OEM customers through all product lifecycle stages from development to production. This OEM-friendly philosophy is why we have so many satisfied OEM customers around the world.
The GaGe OEM Program consists of two tier levels: Gold and Platinum
All established and identified GaGe OEMs enter the program at the Gold Tier Level where GaGe can help the OEM “focus on their added value” while we provide our expertise of integrating GaGe instrumentation products into customized PC solutions, including hardware, software and firmware. The Gold Tier Level includes the following feature benefits:
- No charge product evaluation unit(s) and Software Development Kits (SDKs) for qualification and initial development are supplied.
- No charge telephone support through the evaluation period is provided.
- Negotiated factory and/or on-site technical support including custom hardware/software development.
Once the OEM has specified a GaGe product ready for full production integration and release, they then move to the Platinum Tier Level that includes the following feature benefits:
- Volume discount pricing is established.
- OEM specification is established and corresponding product is given a unique part number to ensure quality tracking and Engineering Change Order (ECO) control.
- All software tools are provided on a site-license basis.
- A SmartSpares Pool (safety stock) program is established if the OEM application requires one. This ensures that a specified quantity of product is always kept on stock on a ready-to-ship basis.
GaGe designs and manufactures high-speed digitizers, arbitrary waveform generator cards, as well as programming-free GaGeScope Oscilloscope software and a vast array of powerful Software Development Kits (SDKs). For OEM customers, we can provide customized GaGeScope functionality or a modified user interface to meet specific application requirements and specific application examples and customized SDKs to ensure harmonious operation of GaGe products with other instruments. Any of GaGe’s products are eligible for OEM volume discount pricing.
GaGe has created several products specifically to meet our OEM customers’ unique requirements for:
- Hardware or Software Customization
- Personalized Product and Technical Support
- Volume Discount Pricing
- Joint Marketing Opportunities
- Early Access to New Software Releases
Why Select GaGe as an OEM Partner?
GaGe’s proven leadership in ultra-fast A/D and D/A technology means that OEMs get the best product available on the market
All GaGe products are thoroughly tested and calibrated before they are shipped to our customers with a certificate of traceable calibration. We know that OEMs need reliable products that wonâ€™t fail in the field.
GaGe is a product brand of Vitrek, LLC, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, and GaGe branded manufactured instruments are provided with a standard 2 year product warranty. Please refer to the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sales for complete product limited warranty details.
While GaGe’s products are designed to serve a great number of applications, we realize that some customers may need a modified version of our product. We can customize our products to meet your specific application requirements.
When OEMs use GaGe products, they have direct support from our design engineers. We will work closely with you to ensure your project’s success.
We encourage you to contact GaGe and discuss your potential OEM application in more detail with our engineering team.