Location: Poway, CA 92064, Lockport, IL 60441 or Albany, NY 12205
Schedule: Full Time
Job Summary: Vitrek is looking for a results-driven Western and Eastern region sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Your detailed knowledge of our Test & Measurement equipment product line and the applications they fulfill, will guide you to provide complete and appropriate solutions for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
· Demonstrate, promote and sell products/services using strong product and application knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Develop targeted list of prospects based on industries and prior customer success.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
· Work with existing sales distributors/reps in the territory to increase “share of mind” and overall sales levels.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets for bonuses and commission above base salary.
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Succeed in our relationship driven industry by providing consultation and problem-solving value to our customers.
· Will be responsible for achieving set goals for Revenue, Margin and Backlog.
What’s in it for You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Competitive Base Compensation + Commission
- Accrued PTO Plan
- Career advancement opportunities in an expanding company
What You’ll Need:
· BS EE degree or equivalent
· Proven work experience as a sales representative in the Test & Measurement field.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· At least 3 years of work in a B2B environment (Experience in Test & Measurment a plus)
· Exceptional sales management skills with demonstrated success in selling solutions into the technical and leadership teams of Fortune 1000-type accounts
· Dynamic presentation skills and an executive presence to build credibility with major clients
· A strategic thinker who can also be very hands-on
· An innate ability to pivot action plans as market conditions change or new business opportunities are identified
Vitrek is a world leader in providing safety and electrical test equipment, solar & metrology systems, vibration/engine balancing systems, high-speed data acquisition and real-time RF recording & playback solutions to a range of industries including electronic, appliance and automotive manufacturers, calibration & test labs, R & D departments, medical, aerospace, military and lighting. Offering both the best equipment and top-notch support, choose Vitrek for your next test, measurement and high-speed data acquisition equipment needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.