Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Lockport, IL 60490
Schedule: Full Time; Onsite
Job Summary: Vitrek is looking for a results-driven Accounts Payable Administrator to accurately process payable invoices for payment on a timely basis, and will provide consistent and precise coding for accuracy of financial records.
What You’ll Do:
· Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
· Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
· Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying W9, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
· Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
· Three-way PO match.
· Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances, preparing checks.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
What’s in it for You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Accrued PTO Plan
- Career advancement opportunities in an expanding company
What You’ll Need:
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred.
· Previous accounts payable and accounts receivable experience required
· Attention to detail
· Organization skills
· Analyzing information
· Vendor Relationship
· Data Entry Skills
· Excel Proficiency
Vitrek is a world leader in providing safety and electrical test equipment, solar & metrology systems, vibration/engine balancing systems, high-speed data acquisition and real-time RF recording & playback solutions to a range of industries including electronic, appliance and automotive manufacturers, calibration & test labs, R & D departments, medical, aerospace, military and lighting. Offering both the best equipment and top-notch support, choose Vitrek for your next test, measurement and high-speed data acquisition equipment needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.