Vitrek is pleased to announce that our 2020 product catalog is now available to our customers across industries, including manufacturing, calibration and testing labs, medical and healthcare, aerospace and military, and other industries that require electrical testing and safety products of uncompromising quality. We provide high voltage measurement equipment, electrical safety (hipot) testing instruments, power analyzers, and other products, including our newest series of DC loads, that stand up to some of the most demanding environments.
The catalog serves as a robust, comprehensive guide for all of Vitrek’s products. Inside, you’ll find:
- Product images
- Features and benefits
- Comparisons between models
- Technical specifications
- Ordering information
The following video offers a brief glimpse into what the catalog has to offer:
Why Order From Vitrek?
- Commitment to Quality: Each one of our electrical safety and testing instruments undergoes rigorous testing and calibration. We ensure the measurement accuracy of every single instrument, and we are proud to meet calibration quality standards such as ISO 17025:2017.
- American Made: All of our products are designed, manufactured, and calibrated in the USA, right in our state-of-the-art facility located in San Diego, CA.
- Unparalleled service: We stand behind each one of our products, and we pledge to offer you exceptional customer support before, during, and after the sale.
Where to Find the Catalog
There are three methods available for viewing our catalog:
- View online on our website: A view-only version of the catalog is available on Vitrek’s website for convenient viewing. You can easily jump between sections thanks to simple navigation via the table of contents.
- Download a PDF: You can download a PDF version of the catalog to view on almost any device.
- Request a physical copy: If you’d like to request a physical copy of the catalog to easily share with key decision-makers in your organization, please call or contact us online.
For Sales or Support, Contact Us
If you need assistance choosing a high voltage measurement product for your specific application, you can contact our team of experts at info@Vitrek.com or call (858) 689-2755. For sales contact information for your region, whether US or international, visit our sales network page.